In this infographic we share 10 influencer marketing trends taking charge in 2020.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Rise of micro influencers
- More focus on performance marketing
- Influencers as an ‘always-on’ strategy
- From amplifiers to communicators
- Long-term relationships with influencers
- B2b micro influencers exerting more power
- Rise of the employee influencer
- Increased usage of TtikTok
- Peer-to-peer influence
- ‘Influence groups’ instead of influencers
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Content Source – Forbes